What is freelancing?
Nowadays, freelancing is a commonly used term for the people who want to do the freelance job through the online workplace. There are so many online workplaces where millions of freelancers are meeting their employers and earning money with their best abilities. A freelancer, sitting at home can earn thousands of dollars just using a laptop/PC with a moderate speed of the internet. Just you have to know how to reach the online workplaces, bid a suitable work using your attractive profile, and return a quality output to your employer. You’ll learn each step to be a successful freelancer very briefly from this article. First of all, you have to get a clear idea of the online workplaces. I would like to introduce some top-level online workplaces below.
Top level freelancing sites
1) Upwork: Upwork, previously known as oDesk is one of the most reputed online workplaces. Freelancers with the skills, for example, web design, mobile app design, graphic design, writing, sales & marketing, accounting, data entry, internet research, SEO, translation, etc. can start working at Upwork anytime and earn money. Upwork pays decent rates to its freelancers with highly secured payment method as well as escrow policy.
2) 99Designs: 99Designs is particularly reputed for graphic design. Freelancers can work at 99Designs and use their inventiveness in logo design, t-shirt design, packaging design, book cover design, business card design, and so on. 99Designs pay alluring compensation as per the level of aptitude with the money back guarantee. Simply join 99Designs to demonstrate your mastery of graphic design.
3) Freelancer: Freelancer is a high paid outsourcing site with the work chances of excel work, website Design, Photoshop, logo design, graphic design, data entry, translation, internet marketing, WordPress, software development, PHP, HTML, SEO, article writing, and so on. Freelancer guarantees client identity through appropriate documentation process which helps to prevent any disorder of money transferring.
4) Fiverr: Fiverr is also an eminent online workplace with high paid employment. The considerable freelancers meet their great clients to enable them in graphic design, digital marketing, writing, translation, animation, programming, and so on. Fiverr guarantees secure payment of all freelancers. Furthermore, Fiverr guarantees both employers’ and freelancers’ peace of mind.
5) Online Writing Jobs: Online writing jobs is a brilliant outsourcing website where awesome writers meet prestigious brands with the chances of SEO content writing, blog writing, copy-writing, subject-based writing, and so forth. Online writing jobs additionally guarantee secure cash exchange on weekly basis. It pays higher to the freelancers who can compose awesome English with the best style, tone, language structure, accentuation, and organizing.
What to do to start working on any freelancing site?
First of all, you need to pick the online workplace which suits you the most. Make a free account utilizing your legitimate email id. Follow all steps required by the outsourcing site to check your record. Make your profile 100% finish. Present the greater part of your legitimate portfolios, certificates, work experiences, educational qualifications, and so forth. Never present any false record/false data. Keep in mind that outsourcing site will check each and every document/information submitted by you. If any of them is discovered phony, you’ll be kicked out from every single online working workplaces for eternity.
Now, it’s time to set your payment method. Set your payment method following all necessities of the outsourcing site. Keep in mind that your name used in the freelancing site account should match with your name used in the payment method data.
Some outsourcing sites may likewise request that you go to some online based tests. Don’t hesitate to play out the online tests. The tests are almost like the aptitude tests on MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WordPress, web design, graphic design, software development, writing, vocabulary, SEO, internet research, analysis, and numerous more subjects. Great scores in the online tests will make your profile strong and furthermore help you to be in the best among a large number of bidders which may help you to discover an occupation rapidly.
How to be a great freelancer?
There are such a significant number of procedures to be a great freelancer. I might want to talk about the general thing in a few bullets. Keep in mind that the following bullets are not the everything to be an awesome freelancer. Be that as it may, the talk will help you to better comprehend the entire procedure. Make your understanding more viable through your working experiences on any outsourcing site. The underneath is the things you need to follow:
- Bid for a job if and only if the required skill to perform the job matches with you.
- Bid for both fixed rate and hourly rate jobs.
- In the initial stages bid for little lower payment term.
- Make your proposal brief, concise, and unique.
- Use correct English with appropriate grammar in your proposal.
- Don’t use copy paste technique in your proposal.
- Read the whole job post and make sure that you understand the job description before the bid for this.
- Don’t start doing a job until you understand the job description 100%
- Ask questions to your employer. A good employer likes to answer any question from the freelancer.
- Try to submit a quality output.
- Work out on the assignment until you can satisfy your client.
- Submit your deliverable within the deadline.
- Increase your working experiences as well as your working hours.
- Try to do the long-term jobs with your clients.
Hope to be a great freelancer if you can follow the above techniques.